TOCICO 2018 International Conference - Technology Track Exepron PresentationContact Us
EXEPRON named a "COOL VENDOR IN PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT" by GARTNER
Exepron’s Advanced CCPM Technology creates significant Value.
Average reliable lead-time improvements exceed 25%.
Learn how to convert improved performance into Value.
Create a Competitive Advantage through Reliable and Early Delivery!
Understand how to leverage Exepron's Advanced CCPM Technology and predictive capability to lead and accelerate change to transform your organization. Review results from across many industry sectors including MRO, ETO, Aerospace, Software, Construction, Shipyards, Biomed, Engineering, R&D and complex Fabrication.
PMO's, Project Managers, CIO's and IT Professionals
- Are you responsible for a small or large development teams? Are you a Systems integrator?
- Are you required to meet the Business needs with poorly defined or continuously changing specifications?
- Are you concerned with controlling costs while ensuring timely delivery of requirements?
Construction, ETO, MTO, MRO, Manufacturing, Fabrication, Product Development, Design & Engineering, Shipbuilding, IT DevOps - integrating CCPM & Agile and other Industry Sectors
- Are you plagued with demand uncertainty and limited Resources?
- Are you responsible for Scheduling in complex environments with high uncertainty?
- Are you responsible for Delivery Performance, Cost Control and Operational Productivity?
- Does late delivery have significant negative consequences, whereas reliable, early delivery brings significant benefits?
- Understand how Critical Chain applies to your environment in order to schedule and bring complex projects in on time, within budget and original scope.
Participants will understand why projects are late and how Exepron CCPM
- reduces the frustration of spiraling costs and missed deadlines,
- provides real-time visibility of task priority status and portfolio performance,
- provides visibility of current resource utilization while predicting future resource requirements within each project and across the portfolio of projects.
Project Management Technology Track - Exepron Presenters: Danny Walsh & John Thompson
Time: 10:45 - 11:30 and 11:45 - 12:30 Galleria E, Project Management Technology Track
Venue: TOCICO 2018 International Conference, Luxor Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
< Go Back
Take the next step and evaluate Exepron
If your need is rapid improvement for a complex scheduling environment, your projects experience high uncertainty, and if late delivery has severe consequences, then evaluate Exepron by selecting an option below: